Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

MTV : Pimp My Ride!

There is only one love in my heart. And it is for you....'Ol Betsy! ;-p

Ol' Betsy Posted by Picasa


'Ol Betsy has been under the care of my family for the past 10 years. I still remember picking her up from Port Klang with my father exactly ten years ago (Has it been that long my dear Betsy?) as it arrived safely from UK after spending a month in shipment.

Hailing from Birmingham, with a make of 1985; this ol' jalopy of mine has been thru alot.

From long distance trips back to Kelantan, down the coast to Johor & Singapore; and all around the backstreets of KL.


Pimp My Ride! Posted by Picasa


She was the first car I drove directly after getting my driver's license.

I gotta say I put her thru multiples bumps and scrapes in my first year of driving with a P license.Ya-lah...imagine learning how to drive using a minutely small Perodua Kancil only to graduate onto a hulking menace of a Mercedes!

I had problems seeing the front of my car let alone gauging how far away I should be from the car directly in front of me!


Retro Rider Posted by Picasa


Now that I'm in my second year as a working joe, I've managed to pamper Betsy with some bling-bling from a new CD/MP3 player in the car, to new stereos at the back, to new 16-inch wheels with spankin brand new rims.

'Ol Betsy, I'll drive you till the day you die (and go to that little scrap heap up in the sky). You'll always by my first, my last, my everything. (Getting a lil' bit sappy here over a chunk of metal aren't I ?) ;-p

My only wish for you is that MTV Asia would do an Asian version of MTV: Pimp My Ride and send Xzibit to my house so he can do you up with all the extra bling-bling and mad gears, West Coast style.

Oh, one can always dream, eh?